Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann C Celi
Dr. Ann C Celi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Celi is affiliated with St Vincent Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Emerson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann C Celi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Horrible bedside manor, poor communication, very impatient, inconsiderate. I would not advise her to anyone who needs any kind of care what so ever. The worst experience of my life. I don't know how she is still able to work at Brigham and woman hospital let alone treat patients who are in need of care.
The most horrible, descriminitive, rude, unprofessional doctor I've ever came in contact with. I wouldn't advise anyone to see her for there are much better caring doctors available. Very inconsiderate, very hasty. Extremely bad disposition. Take heed to those who have appointments with this so called doctor. Remember people, you always have options. Don't settle for less by having an appointment with this woman who calls herself a doctor
I was 5 minutes late due to the long registration line at front of clinic and because secretary was on the phone. Dr. comes out and yells in front of everyone, "you're late, you missed your appointment, don't know if I can see you today". and this was AFTER the secretary told me " no worries, she is runnign more than one hour late! I was there for follow up irregular heart from emergency room ( tachycardia and palpitations) and needless to say, she made me worse. gave me a speech about how she leaves early fo her appts, even tho she has three kids! horrible manners
Dr. Celi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Ann C Celi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Dr. Ann C Celi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.