Dr. Ann Collins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ann Collins?

Posted on March 26th, 2017

My first visit with Dr. Collins was my last visit. As I explained to Dr.Collins the issues I was having during the last few weeks of my pregnancy, she began to compare me to ALL the other pregnant patients that work in my field. This made me very uncomfortable because no two pregnancies are alike. She seemed upset about my complaints which were very legit. Her attitude towards me made me not want to see her again

Carol Paries

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr. Collins is the first gynocologist I do not cringe at going to see. Her personality and caring presence overcome the uncomfortable process of getting a pap smear. What a wonderful Dr. I wish we had many others like her.

Posted on February 14th, 2017