Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann S Connaghan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Ann is my family's doctor. She is extremely intelligent, professional, caring, and an asset to her community. She has saved my mother's life in helping with an early diagnosis of cancer and she has helped me and my other family members with countless medical issues be it big or small. I have never felt rushed during my visits and she always listens to all of my concerns. Her office has also fit me into the schedule when I really needed to be seen. She is not just a caring doctor but a genuinely caring person. It doesn't surprise me that people drive an hour or so to see her. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone. The second part of my review is commenting on the statements made by others. I was a little surprised by some of the outrageous and hurtful comments here. First of all, these people are talking about Covenant and she isn't even affiliated with them. She's with St. Mary's. Secondly, most of the mean comments are only speculation. If YOU believe Dr. Connaghan thinks you or your family member are delusional, you probably are. Sorry to break it to you. Finally, if you can't get an appointment at this office it's probably because she is in such high demand. If you have an emergency and can't be seen right away- that is why we have Urgent Cares and ERs. You shouldn't wait weeks with something that gets worse and worse. How is that the doctor's fault? She has had all her patients for years because they don't want any other doctor! Doctors in general really can't see anybody and everybody there are just too many sick people and not enough time. In conclusion, 5 stars all the way!
I really like Dr. Connaghan. She takes the time and is very compassionate. She saved my life after multiple Dr's mis-diagnosed my pulmonary embolism as bronchitis. So, I am forever grateful for her and truly believe she is a miracle Dr. Her receptionist Pam, however is VERY rude. Over all, I am not going to leave my Dr simply because her receptionist is a crotch. Sometimes, the wait time to see Dr. is a little long but is worth it. They have always followed up with me when need be. The nurses are excellent as well. Lori and Georgia :)
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Ann S Connaghan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Marys Womens Health Center, 4040 N Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann S Connaghan in this video.
Dr. Ann S Connaghan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.