Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann M Dilla has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Dilla is such a wonderful doctor. After being involved in a car accident, she was the first and only doctor in 7 years who actually cared about solving my back pain problems. She took the time to listen to me and she helped me to get off the pain killers, muscle relaxants and epilepsy medicine other doctors had hastily prescribed in order to get me out the door with no intent of actually helping me to heal. THANK YOU Dr. Dilla for being who you are.
Dr. Dilla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Ann M Dilla accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentegra Physician Care, 4309 W Medical Center Dr Ste B202, McHenry, IL
Dr. Ann M Dilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.