Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann A Wang-Dohlman has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 21
For my entire short first time visit, Dr. Dohlman was multitasking the entire time, telling me to continue speaking. This was after waiting 1.5 hrs after my appt. time. I spoke up and then someone took my pulse and BP right away. It was such a disappointment after waiting such a long time to see her that she could not focus on my health for even a few minutes. In my opinion, it was very unbecoming and extremely rude. Towards the end of my visit, before showing me to the door and telling me to eat everything so the problem foods would show up in her allergy testing, she said so make sure you stop zyrtec and xxx drugs 5 days before your visit. I said, I stopped all of my antihistamines a week ago and I have never taken zyrtec. She looked a little stunned, looked at her computer screen and said, oh I have the wrong patient data on the screen. She had no idea how severe my food allergies were and yet she told me to eat everything. I would not recommend this doctor. Not only did she not listen, she did not take notes etc. about my medical history.
As a mother of children with serious anaphylactic reactions and a registered nurse, Dr. Dolman is by far the best allergist you will find. Her staff is amazingly helpful, and you are treated as if YOU and YOUR CHILD are the most important people in the world. You willNOT find a better physician in my opinion.
Dr. Ann is an amazing physician. She is clear thinking and a good listener. She has helped my children and I have referred her to several people. I have heard only positive feedback from these people and some feel Dr.Ann has changed their child's life. If you having trouble diagnosing or treating your own children, or yourself, Dr. Ann and her staff should be your next stop.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
39 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ann A Wang-Dohlman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAnn Wang Dohlman Md Pc, 2000 Washington St Ste 205, Newton Lower Falls, MA
Dr. Ann A Wang-Dohlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.