Dr. Ann L Dolloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann L Dolloff?

Dr. Dolloff is an excellent doctor who also has a great bedside manner. I had a very difficult pregnancy but always felt reassured that things would be ok. Dr. Dolloff explains things in great detail so you as a patient understand everything and can make the best decisions. I would recommend Dr. Dolloff to anyone who wants a great doctor!

Great doctor

Dr. Dolloff was filling in for my doctor one day and I liked her better than my own. She's been my doctor for years now.

Great doctor. Knowledgeable, patient, kind, intelligent. I was totally confident in her.