Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann E Eggert has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I love Dr. Eggert's personality, but she and her staff are careless. They have made several mistakes inputting my child's information incorrectly. Things like his weight, diagnostic results, and even neglected to list his food allergies on documents that we're required by the school. My son has a severe peanut allergy and they checked no on his form. On one occasion, they even prescribed my newborn baby the wrong medication. Very, very careless! I will be switching doctors! The office isn't very clean either.
Dr. Eggert has been our children's doctor since our 15 year old was an infant. She is excellent and very caring. We've had some unusual medical issues and she handle each one very well. She is determined to find a cause when a child is not well. She remembers the children and their interests --even now that the youngest is 10 years old. She is gracious and kind.I can't say enough about how skill as a physician.
First saw Dr. Eggert and was pleased with her, even though she would only spend a minute or two with us. She is impossible to get an apppointment with now and some of the other doctors in the practice are terribly rude and uncaring. The billing practices and excessive testing so that they can bill for unnecessary services is ridiculous. We have switched our doctors office and do not recommend this practice.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Ann E Eggert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeachtree Pediatrics Pc, 12 Eastbrook Bnd, Peachtree City, GA
Dr. Ann E Eggert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.