Dr. Ann Eggert Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ann Eggert?

Every child should be in the care of a doctor like Ann Eggert!

Posted on September 21st, 2013

Not only is Dr. Eggert terriffic with all three of my children --and they were not always terriffic with her- but she is a parent's best friend. When my kids were ill but I couldn't figure it out or didn't know what to do, Dr. Eggert always did.

I used to love it here

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I love Dr. Eggert's personality, but she and her staff are careless. They have made several mistakes inputting my child's information incorrectly. Things like his weight, diagnostic results, and even neglected to list his food allergies on documents that we're required by the school. My son has a severe peanut allergy and they checked no on his form. On one occasion, they even prescribed my newborn baby the wrong medication. Very, very careless! I will be switching doctors! The office isn't very clean either.

Dr. Eggert is a great pediatrician!

Posted on February 8th, 2012

She has been our pediatrician for about 15 years and I recommend her highly.

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Eggert has been our children's doctor since our 15 year old was an infant. She is excellent and very caring. We've had some unusual medical issues and she handle each one very well. She is determined to find a cause when a child is not well. She remembers the children and their interests --even now that the youngest is 10 years old. She is gracious and kind.I can't say enough about how skill as a physician.

Posted on August 25th, 2010

First saw Dr. Eggert and was pleased with her, even though she would only spend a minute or two with us. She is impossible to get an apppointment with now and some of the other doctors in the practice are terribly rude and uncaring. The billing practices and excessive testing so that they can bill for unnecessary services is ridiculous. We have switched our doctors office and do not recommend this practice.

Against Breastfeeding!

Posted on May 1st, 2010

I have never met a pediatrician who does not encourage or praise mothers who choose to breastfeed. If my 6 month old is ONLY breastfed, then obviously, she does not use a sippy cup nor does she eat baby cereal or stage 1 foods! Do not blame me as a mother that my child has not met these milestones at that age when exposure to these thing do not apply. Dr. Eggert really made me feel like I was a bad mother for not allowing my child to practice these tasks and that it was my fault that my daughter was behind! My daughter, however, was potty trained by 21 months and is curreently a straight A student in the gifted program.

Posted on May 27th, 2017