Dr. Ann Grunwald Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ann Grunwald?

Offended by presumption

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I was 38 when I was expecting my 3rd child. Dr. Grunwald repeatedly implied that I should do something permanent to prevent another pregnancy, implying I was too old and could have problems. It was ironic for an OB/GYN to talk as if bringing new life into this world was not a good thing. She offered amniocentesis, which I refused because it can be harmful to the child and I did not care if there was anything wrong. I would love my child no matter what. She did not respect that and it really tainted the Dr./patient relationship.

Posted on April 19th, 2011