Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ann F Haas
Ann F Haas is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 27
Wasted my money on having a bulky vein injected. Her personality is not kind very business like. I now see a doctor that is very honest, my bulky vein is now being treated for the same price, it too did not shut down, my current Doctor is the BESt he does not charge me fro a repeat procedure and does a follow-up appointments without charge. Dr Anne never did a follow up guess the $$$$$ is more impartant that the patients satisfication.
Dr Hass's scheduling assistants are very unprofessional and do not accommodate patients requests or concerns. Very Rude and Dr Hass does not take any responsibility to help patients. Technologically very old office and I do no recommend anyone to go to this doctor. There are many other competent dermatologists in Sacrament area. Try others before considering Dr Ann Hass. Location of the office is horrible as well.
Our Primary Physician issues a referral to a Dermatologist regarding a dog bite that had not fully healed in 7 months. This wound had Cardiologist concerned because my wife has a defibrillator implanted.. By the time we got home thay same day we had a message to call for an appointment. We called and the next we made an appointment with Dr Haas was in 3 weeks, Two days before the appointment we received a robo-call saying that we would be seeing a technician, and not Dr Haas. When I called the office the next day I was told that this was their procedure that all new patients had to see a technician first before seeing the doctor and I would have to wait another 7 weeks if I insisted in seeing her, Without dragging this on I just want to say I am defiantly not recommending this practice to any other people seeking aid.
I made an appointment with Dr. Haas' office because I had some pre-cancerous spots on my face. I've had these before and had them frozen off. I became aware of a cream that does the same thing, so I wanted to know which treatment would be the least expensive.Dr. Haas' assistant spent 5 minutes with me, told me the cream would be the least expensive option and I asked for a prescription. She spent 5 minutes with me. For this I got a bill for $210. I called the doctor's office and asked what the minimum appointment charge is and was told $80.I questioned this billing and Dr. Haas' billing agency wouldn't budge. If you want to get gouged, go see Dr. Haas.
Ann F Haas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2720 Low Ct, Fairfield, CA
Take a minute to learn about Ann F Haas in this video.
Ann F Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.