Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann H Ervin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ann H Ervin has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Ann H Ervin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw Dr. Ervin two times in the past year and my experience was wonderful. She is a very caring and knowledgable physician, she takes time to explain, in laymans terms, her medical findings and advice, and her "bedside manner" is excellent. I cannot understand the negative comments written above but it appears that patient clearly had deep rooted issues prior to his/her visit. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ervin to anyone.
I waited for over a half hour before I was seen by the doctor once I was sent back from the waiting room. Dr. Ervin didn't seem interested in my concerns and didn't explain things well at all. She told me I needed to come back later to address my concerns...which I don't have great insurance and have to pay out of pocket each visit. I felt like I was insignificant and she seemed rushed.worst experience at a doctors visit by far. Please don't waste your time and money.
13 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ann H Ervin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Dermatology Group, 1706 Saint Julian Pl, Columbia, SC
Dr. Ann H Ervin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.