Dr. Ann Hern Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ann Hern?

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I was just called by Dr. Herns office telling me that she did not have the skills to treat a psoriasis patient. She referred me out to other doctors recommending me to see them using old treatment methods without every seeing me or evaluating me or my case. It appears that this office does not like it when you ask to only see the doctor and not the Physician Assistants (PA). I do not like paying full price for a doctor when I am told I need to see a PA, because I requested to see the doctor she refused to see me or evaluate me, however recommended a treatment without seeing me. I would not recommend this doctor's office. I will inform my Blue Cross Blue Shield Referral service of my experience and ask them to post this feedback on there referral website for this doctor.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Hern for years. She and her staff are EXCEPTIONAL

Posted on June 1st, 2009

Went to her originally because her office was around the corner from my work. Great find! Diagnosed and treated my skin cancer. Have referred two others to her and they both are very pleased too.

Posted on July 15th, 2016