Dr. Ann Hickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Hickey?

Heart Transplant Recipient 2012

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Ann Hickey is the most compassionate, understanding, doctor and caring individual I have had the pleasure of knowing. She took care of me and made sure I was in good care while being so sick and afraid for my life. She comforted me during my hospital stay and truly cared about what I was going through and set my mind at ease. I developed a bond with her that to this day will never forget all she did for my well being. Dr. Ann Hickey is the best example of what a medical doctor should be. She is a great human being and I will hold her dear to my newly transplanted heart for as long as I am here to share my story. Love <3 U!

first rate

Posted on August 19th, 2008

expert diagnostician and wonderful rapport with her patients.