Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Hudson
Dr. Ann Hudson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eau Claire, WI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Hudson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Eau Claire Hospital - Luther Campus, Cannon Falls Community Hospital and Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Hudson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Ann Hudson has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ann Hudson has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ann Hudson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hudson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System
Fairmont Medical Center
Austin Medical Center
Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
15 Years Experience
American University Of Antigua
Graduated in 2002
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Ann Hudson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsLUTHER CAMPUS CLINIC, 1400 Bellinger St, Eau Claire, WI
Dr. Ann Hudson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.