Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann Hyslop has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 6
10 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2007
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Ann Hyslop accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeuro Network Partners, 3200 SW 60th Ct, Miami, FL
Dr. Ann Hyslop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.