Dr. Ann Kooiker Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ann Kooiker?

kookier or kooiker?

Posted on December 18th, 2013

This lady should be fired asap, I'm not one to point out ones poor acts or complain of others but this lady is pure EVIL. RECORD ONE OF HER SESSIONS! !!!...If not put her back in a class that teaches people how to communicate she awful at everything she has shown me. A job should be a career and a career is a passion. I felt like I was her therapist for the measly 10 minutes she got to know me and ask me if I wanted an antidepressant pretty sad huh? What's thus world coming to. Finding a therapist is like a needle in a haystack. I clearly seeked the sewer by visiting nystrom in multiple locations. If u have more PASSIONATE AND INTELLIGENT PSYCHIATRISTS GIVE THEM A CHANCE! THIS LADY IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME AND CLEARLY A SAD STORY FOR NYSTROM. ....

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Poor attitude and bedside manners. Prefers to belittle people with a negative and somewhat superior tone. Not knowledgeable on CBC protocols from drug manufacturers and easily becomes defensive when spoken to about issues that may vary from her own opinion.

Very cold attitude

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Years back, I was suffering from severe depression and was referred to this doctor. I have never had a doctor make me feel so inadequate and small. (If you're wondering, no, it was not my depression skewing my interpretation.) She was so disgustingly uncaring toward me that I cannot believe that she is a psychiatrist. At one specific appointment, I went in to review my medication. She asked me a couple questions and then began to jot some stuff down. She didn't give any hint that our appointment was over, so I remained seated. She then turned to look at me and rudely asked, "Is there a reason why you're still sitting there?" It's not as though I have an autism spectrum disorder or have difficulty picking up on non verbal cues. I was under the assumption that I had a one hour appointment and had only been in the room 5 minutes. (The $300 bill I received later reflected this.) This wasn't the only incident in which she was rude. She disregarded my concerns when I approached her with side effects of my medications. She accused me of lying about my side effects when I was going through withdrawal of Lexapro. I cannot believe that I kept going to her. At the time, I was too young and naive to know better.

Posted on October 24th, 2017