Dr. Ann M Labarge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann M Labarge?

Kind, down to earth, very thorough and professional.

Excellent & Fantastic Doctor-I Highly Recommend!!

I previously was a long term patient of Dr. LaBarge. I would still be seeing her but I relocated out-of-state. She came highly recommended by a trusted colleague and she far exceeded my expectations. Prior to becoming her patient I had been seeing my GP for my scheduled pap & breast exams. I was a unique patient as I had been adopted at birth and did not know any of my family history or medical info. My GP had decided to start early breast exams/cancer screenings because of that so that I would have early baselines to compare to. I had a pap come back with abnormal results and it was suggested that I find a good OB/GYN and that I did. After meeting with her and having a series of tests performed at her office it was determined that I needed surgery. She was able to perform the surgery nearby at Holy Family Hospital and during my operation she found additional issues that she also very competently took care of right then. You will be hard pressed to find a better doctor/surgeon out there. I had been to many other physicians in the past that just don't measure up to her. Even though I had a complex set of unique issues Dr. LaBarge was able to assess, diagnose and treat all of the problems I had. For that I have a great respect and enormous gratitude for the help she provided. She listens, is very kind, understanding, knowledgeable, has a great deal of patience, is familiar and competent in all of the latest procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. LaBarge.

great doctor! always makes me feel so comfortable and cared for!!!!!

Dr. Ann M Labarge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.