Dr. Ann M Lafranca Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ann M Lafranca?

Too busy to listen. Puts patients lives at risk by always rushing.

Wasn't even her patient but she was the doctor on call when my wife and I went in and she treated us like some of her closest friends! Very knowledable, caring, and understanding. My wife and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

She is wonderful! No matter what you are in for she is kind, gentle and spends time with you to make you feel at ease.

Fantastic

I can't say enough positive words about this Dr. She is fabulous and while the wait is usually a little long, it's so worth it. She takes her time with you and has the best bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever been to. She treats you like family! She really listens to your concerns and caters to your your "reasonable" needs. First time patients will understand the wait once they are done with their appointment. Everyone gets the same treatment. She also delivered both of my girls and both experiences were fabulous! She is just the sweetest and most caring Dr. around!

Not worth the wait

I know plenty who have loved this doctor, but my experience has been quite different. I would wait at LEAST 2 hours for her, often more like 2.5 and sometimes 3 hours. And my appointments were so rushed I felt like a nobody! When it came to labor, I'm not sure why I felt like I wanted her to deliver my baby, especially because my labor was all about what worked for her, not what worked for me. We were pushed into making decisions we didn't want and in the end, it all came down to her wanting to hurry up and get our baby out so she could go on to the next one.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Lafranca has been my OBGYN for 15 years now and she has delivered my 2 boys and about to deliver my third, a girl. I have had one outpatient surgery with her and also a miscarrage and she has the most wonderful bedside manner I have ever seen. She acts like she has known me forever and treats me like a friend and not just a patient. I would wait all day for her in her office if I had too. She is a wonderful Dr and comes highly recommended!

Wonderful Doctor

I would recommend Dr. LaFranka to anyone. She is very thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel uncomfortable asking "embarrassing" questions. I never feel like she is rushing me out the door; she always takes as much time as I need to fully answer my questions. During my pregnancy, which was high risk, she made sure I saw maternal fetal specialist for extra precaution and I felt I got the best care.

It's hard to get in to see her she is THAT good. Her professionalism, compentency and manner is the best. I trust her completely.

Worth the Wait

Dr. Ann M Lafranca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.