Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann R Lobello has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ann R Lobello has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Ann R Lobello has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ann R Lobello is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Laughed at me for being so nervous having my first OBGYN exam ever. Then at a later appointment, I told her I was going to a consultation with a midwife to try and have a homebirth she said "I don't like homebirths" and walked out of the office on me and later charged me for the appointment which lasted not even 2 minutes because she just left me in the room! Never would I recommend her!
I have been seeing Dr Lobello since she started her practice. I had a bad experience with last Dr. My primary Dr back then told me to try Dr Ann Roussell at that time. I had reservation about seeing a female. I couldn't have been more wrong. I loved her from the start. You feel like you are her only patient. I just wish other doctors could be more like her.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lobello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Ann R Lobello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCamellia City Ob/Gyn, 1150 Robert Blvd Ste 360, Slidell, LA
Dr. Ann R Lobello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Slidell, LA.