Dr. Ann Lutich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Lutich?

´´

Posted on October 17th, 2015

It must be turning 73 that makes me write this review. I have been seeing Dr. Lutich for many many years. I had a first appointment at 1 pm so that I could make another appointment that afternoon. I asked the receptionist at 12:50 if I would be out soon and the reply was yes, you are the first appointment. My husband sat in the outer office and watched numerous patients arrive after me and leave before me. I sat in the inner office (with a bad back) for almost an hour. Dr. Lutich saw me at 2:00. She then proceeded to tell me that she would not do the pap smear and was indeed firing a bunch of older patients... the new guidelines, said with a smile, and a hug . No urine test either so I assume that is the new guideline too. I can only surmise senior citizens should look elsewhere because medicare does not pay enough for this practice.

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Very prompt, knowledgeable, prepared and kind. As a physician I trust Dr. Lutich with my body and my children.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Lutich for 18 years. I went through a tough miscarriage and then delivered three babies, all with Dr.Lutich. I have never left the office without feeling anything but feeling very taken care of. She and her staff are very sweet and friendly. Dr. Lutich always treats me like an old friend, listens to my every concern and takes as much time as needed. I have never felt rushed and have always felt that she has taken every word that I have spoken very seriously. My teenage daughter had a small concern one time and Dr. L took that very seriously as well. My daughter loved her. She made her feel very comfortable about the entire exam. Dr Lutich is one of the very few doctors that I have had in my lifetime who I would 100% recommend.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Gets more and more disappointing each year. I have been going to her for many, many years and some of my family members also. Surprised how unfriendlier she got over the years. Last time I went in was because I was having major problems for the past 2 years and she didn't seem too concerned or want to do any other tests! I finally had to go elsewhere in Dallas and was so relieved after one visit and having a test that very same day, they found out I had 8 uterine polyps. They could not believe how many I had and wanted to treat it ASAP with surgery. Why couldn't Dr. Lutich find this out for me. Also found out in a 2nd surgery, I had endometriosis. This other doctor was 100x better than Dr. Lutich. My annual visits were so thorough, even to tell me if a mole nneded to get checked by a dermatologist. Also, what really upset me was the last time I saw Dr. Lutich, she noticed I had another internal problem and was so gruff with me, like I really messed up her day. I thought, excuse me! Her nurse wasn't very friendly either!

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

I was referred by a close friend to see Dr. Lutich. She if fabulous!! Very caring.

Posted on February 8th, 2017