Dr. Ann Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Nelson?

patient

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Our family has been treated by Dr. Nelson for years. She is amazing! and she truly cares about her patients as if they are her family. Our son has continued to seek counsel from her on many topics.

making an appointment

Posted on September 29th, 2014

trying to make appointment is like pulling teeth, tried for week could not get in to see her, excellent DO, but can not get in to help, gave up tring and found other DO

Good doctor. Awful assistant.

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I scheduled my first visit with Dr Nelson and I was very pleased and impressed with the time she took to obtain my family health history as well as mine. Great bedside manners. However, after she advised me to come back for some soft manipulation for my back pain, her extremely rude assistant would not give me anything less than 2.5 months out. I expressed to the assistant (whom shall remain nameless due to common courtesy--although she did not show any towards me at all), that I was in pain and that Dr Nelson had just ordered a full lab work and a prompt return to treat my symptoms. To my dismay, the asssistant repeated that she would not schedule me any earlier than 2.5 months out because "she has also other patients that come from afar to see her". I called the Patients' Advocate, still awaiting to hear back from them. I find this situation unacceptable. I pay very heftily for my health insurance premium and I expect to be treated with dignity and respect towards my care as a patient and consumer. I would not recommend this office, unless, of course, you have no other alternative due to lack of insurance and/or resources. Sometimes I am inclined to believe that you get the care you pay for. Therefore, I am taking my business elsewhere.

Mr. Les Ward

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I have known Dr. Nelson for years and she is outstanding!!!

Excellent Care Giver

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I could hardly walk due to an accident when I first saw Dr.Nelson. I was in so much pain it hurt to sit, stand or lay. After seeing Dr. Nelson my quality of life has greatly increased. Of the two other Pain Management Dr. I've see Dr. Nelson has gotten me the furtherest in the relief of my pain with out injections or pain medications. I can not say enough good things about her and her staff. I know it is hard to get your first appointment but it is worth the wait! From a person who now feels like living.

Posted on August 21st, 2017