Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann Marie S Rockamann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ann Marie S Rockamann has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Ann Marie S Rockamann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Rockamann goes above and beyond OB/gyne issues and addresses basic medical issues. She palpated my neck which eventually lead to my diagnosis of thyroid cancer. How many ob/gynes palpate your neck or order other baseline labs at general gyne visits such as lipids/blood count/thyroid? Once she finds abnormal values, she will recommend that you see a primary doctor to be f/u and treated.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Ann Marie S Rockamann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Group For Women, 3023 N Ballas Rd Ste 600D, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Ann Marie S Rockamann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.