The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann Mccombs has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chelation Therapy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Holistic Health
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 9
Please please heed this warning and the warning of others and do not even call this lady. She does not represent the medical field at all. She represents herself and all that she has to gain financially. Her financial charges against our family were devastating and we walked away without anything more than an enormous credit card fee.
My experience with this so called doctor was the worst experience I have been through. Her practice of care consists of finding ways to charge your credit card. She is in no way interested in helping you achieve optimal health. She is only in it to fatten her checkbook. DO NOT SCHEDULE ANYTHING WITH THIS WOMAN.
The title "doctor" should not even be used to describe Ann McCombs. She abuses this title by spending absurd amounts of time obtaining case histories and doing what she calls "physical exams" and then charging your credit card an absurd amount of money. Sadly, we sought out her care in desperation, when no one else could seem to figure out what was going on and the only thing we left her office with was an empty bank account. Please heed the advice of others who have provided reviews and do not seek the counsel of this person. She is a crook. A scam artist. A sweet talker who is only out for herself.
Run!! Sure fire path to bankruptcy. Never let your credit card be on file. She was charging $1300 visits onto my credit card without my permissions, charging for "her time outside of aptmtns", etc... After 3 months and $38K my insurance didn't cover (due to paperwork issues) I stopped seeing her and she had the nerve to do a phone call to tell me off and told me she was doing me a favor not to charge for that phone call.
My history took 2 hours at $340 per hour. My physical took another 2 hours.I was initially impressed that she cared so much that she took the time. She keeps your credit card on file and uses it regularly. There are a lot of behind the scene charges. She even charges for the time it takes to fill out the "superbill". She ordered about $1000 of blood test and her fancy analysis. She surprised me with 20 homeopathic meds and vitamins for another $1000. I gave it all a try and felt no better and left disillusioned.
38 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Ann Mccombs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Center for Optimal Health, 16236 SE 24th St, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Ann Mccombs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.