Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann R Mcgravey has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr McGravey is VERY compassionate and respectful. She addressed all of my concerns and made me feel at ease about my child's condition. Her staff is very kind, and knowledgable and I would not trust my children to any other doctor! The person who wrote a bad review is obviously an angry individual and the kind of person who is never happy no matter the level of service they receive.
Dr. McGravey lacks the compassion and sincerity that Pediatric Physicians should possess when working with children and parents. Dr. McGravey did not provide the best care for my child for a specific condition. There are too many good pediatricians in this state for me to waste anymore of my time and risk anymore of my child's health concerns with Dr. McGravey.
DR McGravey is a wonderful doctor and I was very happy to find her after trying several pediatricians in the area. She has taken great care of my four kids for over twelve years. She is always ready to spend time and answer any questions. Her staff is very nice and helpful. I usually can talk to a nurse or the doctor right away or they get back to me very soon. My kids find her easy to talk to and are happy to go to the doctor. She is very impressive.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2015, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2009, 2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ann R Mcgravey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKids Dr, 12 Main St, North Andover, MA
Dr. Ann R Mcgravey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.