Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann L Megas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ann L Megas has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ann L Megas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ann L Megas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have seen Dr. Magas off and on for several years. She has a bit of an awkward personality, but is very factual, thorough in explaining what she is doing, and answers questions well. I was anxious about my most recent visit, but everything was extremely well coordinated, I was in and out for a procedure in 30 minutes. No small talk, no repetition of questions, just to the point.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Megas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1977
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFairview Clinics Riverside, 701 25th Ave S Ste 402, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann L Megas in this video.
Dr. Ann L Megas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.