Dr. Ann Mellott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Mellott?

Doctor Integrity

Posted on April 27th, 2016

"Real" Doctor integrity.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

You cannot do better than Dr Mellott

Cancer patient. 10 yr survivor

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr. Mellott is a gift to her patients. She is among the most caring physicians with whom I have associated. Dr. Mellott actually listens. She explains procedures, practices, meds completely. She reads charts and pt. history . Mellott acts on all available information. While totally serious about cancer and blood diseases, she has a great, dry wit. Mellott is quietly compassionate. One really cannot find better than Mellott.

Grateful for Dr. Ann Mellott

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mellott’s for about 15 months. I am now cancer free. I find her to be very knowledgeable, very thorough, respectful, professional, and very helpful with respect to what I can expect following treatments. Dr. Mellott knows the most current treatment options. She always offers helpful information that allows me to see what I am thinking and feeling (physically) is normal. Another thing I like about Dr. Mellott is that she listens. I feel like she cares about my prognosis. Dr. Mellott is serious about cancer, and I am grateful for everything she has done for me. Dr. Mellott’s staff is quick to respond to phone calls, respectful, professional yet friendly. The phlebotomists are well-trained. (I don’t like having my blood drawn; so this is important to me.) This practice is very well-run.

This gal shows great interest in every way.and is fantastic at diagnosing. Could not have found a better doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Doctor Mellott is the best at diagnosing and brilliant in choosing proper treatment. She has never steered me wrong as of yet I just wished she would show some compassion. Cancer is a very scarry diagnosis and I would appreciate not just being a number.i realize phycians should not get attached to a patient, but a soft smile or a pat on the back or just a touch of the hand can also be very healing. I am not a needy person but I am sick of being sick.

Posted on October 4th, 2017