Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann Oconnor has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Showing 5 of 7
My daughter had surgery and was released to go home. We had concerns about our daughters condition, she was getting worse not better. We called the service and Dr O'Connor was the on call doctor. Obviously she wasn't happy about having to deal with a patient at 12:30 in the morning and proceeded to yell at my wife for waking her family. She had no concern for our daughter. Simply wanted to get back to bed. I have never in my life been treated so poorly by a doctor. My wife was called names and we were told to never call again. Believe me I wont be calling this doctor and neither should you.
24 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Ann Oconnor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBronson Methodist Hospital, 601 John St, Kalamazoo, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann Oconnor in this video.
Dr. Ann Oconnor is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.