- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Ostrovsky MD
Dr. Ann Ostrovsky, MD is a doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY( and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Ann Ostrovsky has 4 locations
Dr. Ann Ostrovsky has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ann Ostrovsky has the following 11 expertise
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Ann Ostrovsky Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ann Ostrovsky
Dr. Ostrovsky graduated from the Albany Medical College in 2006. She works in West Harrison, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Ostrovsky is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center.