Dr. Ann B Peff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann B Peff?

Unnecessarily Rude

On two separate occasions, she spoke to me in a VERY disrespectful manner. When I first meant her, she dismissed my area of concern which was the purpose of the appointment. She made me feel like I was foolish for even mentioning it. In the second instance, I asked for signed immunization forms. Instead of her coming to me with her concerns of signing something she had not administered her self, which I would of kindly addressed and clarified her piece in said form, she instead yelled that she is not filling out all of this, amongst other things. She should have spoken to me in the same respectful tone as I did with her, and approached my concerns more appropriately. I preferred for her to simply say she does not want to be my doctor than to deal with disrespect.

Dr. Peff is wonderful! Accurate and courteous. Glad I found her!

ON TARGET

Dr. Peff is the best doctor I've ever had. She is professional, non-judgmental and easily reached. She telephones patient(s) immediately with test results. I recommend her to anyone who wants to feel their doctor always is on top of her game.

she misrepresented her expertise in a hosptial setting; failed to read patient's chart before delivering opinion; requested a specialist consultation but refused to go along with specialist's directive; she denigratd expertise of radiologist saying they just sit in a dark room and read films; she refused to accept radiologist's diagnosis. End result: she jepordized patient's health.