Dr. Ann M Pena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann M Pena?

Best OB/GYN ever!

Dr. Pena performed surgery for me, a hysterectomy, all went great, she explained all my surgery options and steps. I recover great. Great doctor, very sensitive, knowledgeable and kind.

Appt

She is a knowledgable doctor with good bedside manners

Forgot to remove the fibroids

I consulted with this doctor regarding heavy uterine bleeding. It was confirmed that I had uterine fibroids. At age 36, I was interested in keeping my uterus intact so I could preserve my fertility. Dr. Pena hinted that I was too old to have children and suggested that I have a hysterectomy instead. I had to demand a surgery to remove the fibroids. She performed the surgery and on my follow-up visit, told me that if the heavy bleeding continued, that it was most likely a hormone imbalance and once again suggested a hysterectomy. Well the heavy bleeding resumed almost immediately. I saw another doctor within six months and he said I had two large fibroids that were causing the bleeding! That was news to me since I had just gone under Dr. Pena's knife. Thankfully, I got new insurance under a PPO and had the fibroids removed by a capable surgeon. The morale of the story is to get a second or even third opinion, especially when it comes to your fertility!

Fantastic Doctor

Dr Pena is a wonderful caring physician, we had a bad experience with another physician and luckily ended up with Dr Pena. She was fantastic at all of our doctors appointments and when it came down to our delivery we had a emergency C-Section, she made me feel calm and was very reasurring to me and my husband. I will never go to another OBGYN and would reccomend her to ANYONE. I have never had a doctor that when you mention their name EVERYONE in the hospital and office tell you how wonderful she is and how nice she is to EVERYONE.WONDERFUL WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!

Great manner

5 star doctor

An amazing doctor very knowlegable and kind. You feel like your in the best care