Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann L Polich MD
Dr. Ann L Polich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Polich is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy and University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ann L Polich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ann L Polich has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Polich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Ann L Polich Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ann L Polich's office for more information.
4101 Woolworth Ave Omaha, NE : (402) 346-8800
Locations & DirectionsVA NEBRASKA WESTERN IA HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, 4101 Woolworth Ave, Omaha, NE
Dr. Ann L Polich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.