Dr. Ann Poncelet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Poncelet?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Pounce let was very knowlegeable, explained things very well, very professional and caring.

When you have a difficult condition, see the best doctor you can find

Posted on August 1st, 2015

I have worked with Dr. Poncelet for more than 10 years for various neurological issues that our local doctors couldn't handle. She has a reputation for being tough and can be a little bit snarly, but on the other hand, she has been gentle and kind. She listens to me. She respects my opinions and my needs. Her attitude is that I alone have the right to make decisions about my medical treatment. Rare, in my experience. She is thorough and there is no question that she earned her reputation as an expert in her field. She quickly identified a problem that had other neuros stumped and patiently worked with me until we had a treatment for it. It has been life changing to have this condition under control. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else.

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Dr. Poncelet is the "brightest and most professional" of the many physicians I have seen. Maybe not as warm and fuzzy as some doctors but she cares, understands and is direct, treating you like a partner in decisions, not another patient to be delt with. Lastly, I can say that Dr. Poncelet is as good as her word, if she says she will do follow up or speak with your other doctors, she does!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016