Dr. Ann L Ramage Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ann L Ramage?

After being a patient of Dr. Ramage for 23 yrs, She has always treated me with respect and the best of her care. She doesn't always coddle me, she tells me like it is whether I want to hear it or not and for this I feel the greatest respect for her. The staff at the office always shows me respect and are always courteous no matter wether I'm walking into the office or calling on the phone whether it be for a check up, some health complaint or even when a family crisis is causing me depression or anxiety. Dr. Ramage and the staff always make enough time for me no matter what my complaint may be. Her nurse Sheila always treats me as though she is glad to see me and can usually make me feel that my day is a little brighter. I truly feel like Dr. Ramage and the staff are more like a part of my like a part of my family, that I couldn't even think about not having in my life.

Type 2 Diabetes