Dr. Ann E Ranelle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ann E Ranelle?

this harry Kashouh, my wife was operated on by dr Ann Ranelle, no pain, no swelling, no blues, slept well every night, it just can not get any better! my wife is happy and so am I, she is doing well. Thank you Dr Ranelle for you good and clean work, it is unbelievable. I could not have dome better my self. see you on Friday!

Not great experience

Waited an hour and ten minutes to see Dr. Ann Ranelle. She apologized for running late but seemed to be in a rush with me and annoyed that I asked her multiple questions. She got up to rush out of the room without completing the questions I wanted answered. Certainly did not project a warm bedside manner to me and I left knowing I would never choose her for any eye surgery. While I was in th e room waiting for her, heard her techs outside the room laughing about another patient. Very unprofessional.

Dr. Ranelle has taken excellent care of my son's uveitis. Even though he went away for college, he refuses to see anyone other than Dr Ranelle. If I could give more stars I would.

Never again

What a waste of time. This practice is completely self absorbed . They were only interested in making a buck. I was shuffled around to various rooms and the waiting room. Then when I saw Rannelle, she advised my procedure would have to be preapproved by the insurance companies. That's after I told them 2 weeks before my apt what was needed.

Great Doctor - sends you to specialist when needed

very courteous, nice bedside manner, referred to specialist. Like her very much.

Very knowledgeable

Dr Ranelle was able to diagnose my son's Kerataconus very quickly. She explained the disease where we could understand it. She had her staff set up an appointment for my son with a Cornea Specialist. She and her staff took very good care of us.

Overall, long wait. The technician was friendly, but Dr. Ranelle was condescending when parents asked questions and frequently looked at herself in the mirror when explaining the diagnosis. As a healthcare professional myself, I was disappointed.

A great doctor who truly knows and cares about her patients

Dr. Ranelle was fantastic. She took the time to listen to my complaints and explained a complicated problem so that it was easy to understand. Her surgical skills are top notch. I had no problems.

Dr. Ann E Ranelle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.