Dr. Ann H Rybolt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ann H Rybolt?

Totally incompetent doctor

After practicing for decades (according to her info), she was clueless as to how to do the medical clearance required by a surgeon. She probably couldn’t diagnose an infection if you had yellow mucous running out your nose. She talks, talks, talks, and changes medicines that ARE working. She will not stay on a problem to figure it out or refer you to a specialist because she thinks she knows it all. If you hope to be a well person, do NOT make her any part of your medical team.

Worse and worse under her 'care'

She failed to determine what was wrong with me, so I had to find another doctor. A visit with her is like a wrestling match. She is determined to have her way about things that are not the problem.As a result, the real problems are not diagnosed and treated. She changed my meds, too, as another reviewer said somewhere, and my body did not like her 'doctoring.' I only hope now that I will live... not kidding.

Poor doctor

Spent a lot of time talking and ZERO time listening. Seemed overwelmed, although other doc who's place she took was VERY organized. Misdiagnosed a common problem causing me to need to see another doc to be diagnosed correctly and treated. And my problem wasn't even the 2nd doc's specialty!!

Sent an unnerving diagnosis in a letter through the mail as opposed to calling me back in to discuss in case I had questions or concerns. I found this to be very unprofessional. Also came in aggressive after my last physician left and changed all of my medications around to act as if she was a better physician than the last which completely threw me off balance.

Dr. Ann H Rybolt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.