Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann K Seltman has the following 1 specialty
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Showing 5 of 17
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on December 13th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on July 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on January 25th, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on December 8th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on September 25th, 2013
18 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ann K Seltman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann K Seltman in this video.
Dr. Ann K Seltman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.