Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann K Seltman
Dr. Ann K Seltman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane Valley, WA . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Seltman is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Seltman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann K Seltman has 3 locations
105 W 8th Ave Ste 7010
Spokane, WA 99204
217 W Cataldo Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
Book Online Now
Dr. Ann K Seltman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ann K Seltman has the following 5 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on December 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on July 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on January 25th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on December 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann K Seltman - Posted on September 25th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seltman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Oregon Health Sciences University- Gme
Dr. Ann K Seltman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann K Seltman, MD - Surgery in Spokane, WA, in this video.
Dr. Ann K Seltman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.