Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann E Smith has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Ann E Smith has the following 10 expertise
- Voice Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Ann E Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center, 3555 Whipple Rd, Union City, CA
Dr. Ann E Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union City, CA.