Dr. Ann M Stanek Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ann M Stanek?

Dr. Stanek Rocks!

Dr. Ann Stanek is truly an awesome doctor! I was very concerned about the horrible fibroids that I had and believed (before I was told) that I would probably need a hysterectomy. As I was waiting in the exam room for my first appointment, I was saying a prayer and asking for a sign that she would be an excellent doctor. When she entered the exam room wearing red-framed glasses (the same color as my own) I knew that she was the doctor for me! Beyond the glasses is a woman who has excellent medical skills, a compassionate heart and a WONDERFUL bedside manner. She conducted my surgery, visited me the next morning and assisted me in going to the bathroom! I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone needing a hysterectomy.

Excellent bedside manner. Really cares about the patient. Highly recommended.

Dr. Stanek saved my life!

She did my emergency hysterectomy even though it took twice the time it should have, using the lapro technique so that she would not have to cut open my abdomen (which would have meant me needing a transfuion due to my severe anemia) and the after surgery care was phenomenal. She has been my OB/GYN for quite some time and now she's my daughters - she's the best.

Simply the best

Dr. Stanek is the best! She has a great sense of humor and is very good at making you feel comfortable. She is not one to rush your appointment and will spend as much time with you as you need. I will be very sad if/when the day comes that I don't have Kaiser insuance and can't see her. I recommend her to EVERYONE!

Possibly more experience needed?

I found Dr Stanek to excell in bedside manners. She is extremely nice and friendly and seems like she cares about her patients. The only problem I found with her was her knowledge in the area of Omega3 supplimentation. I was looking for a source of omega3's that were not fish based and she was not able to come up with a solution for me. After I did research on line I found there is a product out there specifically made for pregnant women. And come to find out it was not a new product and was fairly known. I was shocked to find out Dr Stanek was not aware of this product. After I told her I found something, she asked me the name of it so she could recommend it to others. I found that I was the one giving my doctor advise. That did not give me confidence in her knowledge. But other than that she is a great doctor and I delivered a healthy baby.