Dr. Ann Stein Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ann Stein?

Posted on December 16th, 2015

An absolute blessing! I cannot believe that in a half an hour, I was diagnosed. I spent 8 months with the previous doctor who didn't have any idea.

Knowledgeable, kind and attentive.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

I felt completely confident in Dr Stein's diagnosis and treatment of me. Dr Stein came highly recommended by the staff at the emergency room. We were on vacation when I needed her services, and she immediately made me feel at home and at ease with her knowledge and bed side manner. Wish I lived closer because this woman would be my hand Doctor!

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Dr Stein has done many hand surgery for me. I always have great results. She has removed cysts, fixed my carpal tunnel, released a trigger finger and fixed my tendon in my thumb. She will be releasing another trigger finger for me soon. She is the best at what she does and I would not go to anyone else.

wrist surgery with Dr Stein

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Wow, what an unpleasurable expierience i had breaking my wrist. The minute i was in the care of the staff in rutland and eventually dr stein what a turn around...she was reaaly great.... im healing now, and was amazed at how everything was so well put with everything about her office staff and hospitol crew. I mentioned to her about how i hoped my wrist injury would heal correctly in hopes of continuing my disk golf career..I have faith in the way i was put back together by her and her team...well played...Thanks

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Stein for a few years. She has operated on me for carpel tunnel and tendinitis, both being successful. She has taken away my pain and treated me for inflammation several times. She always makes me feel good, both mentally and physically and I love her sweet smile..I have recommended her many times as I just love Dr. Ann Stein!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017