Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann T Vasile
Dr. Ann T Vasile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Vasile is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. Dr. Vasile has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann T Vasile has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Not only is Dr. Ann Vasile knowledgeable with my type of injury âspinal cord injury (SCI) from a ski misfortune. (url.valarino.com/ADD if you are interested)â she is also compassionate, which makes for a winning combination when treating SCI. She'll approve therapies if they apply to one's case but more importantly, she'll recommend new ones that one has not even thought about. In Southern California, where one has to get in a car and deal with discomforts just to buy bread, visiting Dr. Ann Vasile in Long Beach is well worth the trip.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Vasile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1989
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Ann T Vasile accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Associates Medical Group, 701 E 28th St Ste 116, Long Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann T Vasile in this video.
Dr. Ann T Vasile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.