Dr. Ann Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Warren?

Posted on March 15th, 2016

The only good thing about my appointment was the fact that she seemed to know what she was doing and explained the procedure before doing it. Her attitude was quick and rude tho. Not sure if she was having a bad day or if she always acts this way?! I was already uncomfortable with the situation from the start after she was yelling at her staff for not having her equipment ready while I was in the room. They all looked like they were terrified of her and we're stumbling quickly for the missing equipment. I even heard alot of panicked sorry's coming from the staff as they gave the missing items to her. The staff were quiet and seemed to just be robots. Probably because of the screaming terrified environment they have to endure. Well atleast this was my experience that day. I will never return to this place. It was by far my worst experience going to any doctor. It was not a very professional, or personal experience which I need when trusting a doctor.

Excellent doctor!!!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Warren. She is extremely polite and she will always explain your options to you. She also will ask a few times if you have any questions and she does take her time. I never feel like I am rushed out of the office. Staff is very friendly.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Really nice lady! Was very friendly and also very kind and not rushing. I really liked that she asked about my personal life, kids and overall health. She was so easy to talk to. Always have gone to a man Dr.and really felt comfortable talking with her. I would surely recommend her to other women.

Office Hours

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I do not know how a doctors office can function if there is not a receptionist there 40 hours a week to help patience out. Further more I do not understand how the hours and which practice this doctor is at (since she has 2) is listed at all on her website or on the answering machine when you call. And when you get the answering machine you cannot even leave a message.

Everything you want in a gynecologist.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Warren was recommended to me by my hospital roommate. She is pleasant, professional, competent, and personable.It was a short wait and the staff was friendly. I highly recommend her!

Great find

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

After going through more than one dr. - Dr. Warren is a keeper.

Posted on April 17th, 2009

Friendly and professional.

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Horrible experience-one of the worst in doctor's visits.

Posted on October 21st, 2017