Dr. Ann Wierman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Wierman?

Get a Second Opinion

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I concur with all of the previous reviews about Dr. Wierman's lack of basic adequate communication with patients/families and complete staff incompetence. My father was a patient of hers with stage 4 colon cancer and he is now near death because of complications from her treatment. It was nearly impossible to schedule appts. or even contact anyone in her office, she did not personally respond to any inquiries I made about my fathers care, and when he was able to see her she was always running extremely late and never spent more than 5 minutes with him. She also never answered questions directly and would not explain her reasoning for ordering new tests/treatments. Even when I would ask her specific questions about my fathers care she would give a curt sarcastic answer or completely evade it. I personally found her communication skills to be completely lacking. I wish now that we would have gotten a second opinion about his care and chosen a different oncologist.

Complete Incompetence

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I concur with all of the previous reviews about Dr. Wierman's lack of basic adequate communication with patients/families and complete staff incompetence. My father was a patient of hers with stage 4 colon cancer and he is now near death because of complications from her treatment. It was nearly impossible to schedule appts. or even contact anyone in her office, she did not personally respond to any inquiries I made about my fathers care, and when he was able to see her she was always running extremely late and never spent more than 5 minutes with him. She also never answered questions directly and would not explain her reasoning for ordering new tests/treatments. Even when I would ask her specific questions about my fathers care she would give a curt sarcastic answer or completely evade it. I personally found her communication skills to be completely lacking. I wish now the we would have gotten a second opinion about his care and chosen a different oncologist.

Compassion Beyond Compare

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr.Wierman is the most compassionate and caring doctor that I have ever met in my entire life. You are NEVER a number to her nor a time on a appointment book. She listens, she cares and she is without a doubt the very best in her profession. I have referred everyone that needed a Cancer or Hemotologist Specialist to her. There should be more people in the world like her and certainly more doctors like her.

A truly wonderful conduit to restoring a healthier body

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Without question,Dr.Weirman was chiefly responsible for giving me the the great fortune of an extended life to share with my family. She has the unique quality of inspiring hope and feeling she is making the right choices in your treatment.I felt so badly when she left Comprehensive Cancer Center earlier this year, but am elated she is still in Vegas,now with Cancer and Blood Specialists of Nevada. Telephone number is 822-2000.She is the very best.

Patient

Posted on February 13th, 2013

The best internist/oncologist I've ever had treat me. Extremely knowledgable, agressivly treats my illness, forthright in explaining my symptoms, treatment and possible side effects. of that treatment .

Posted on June 19th, 2012

she is without a doubt the best oncologist in this town... I have refered 6 friends to her and they all are so happy to have her as their doctor.If you are looking for a great doctor she is the one for you...

Posted on March 28th, 2011

One of a kind.... When you have to go through cancer, she is the kind of doctor you could only hope to have. Absolute top notch care, not only does she know her stuff and have amazing follow up, but she truly cares about her patients. She does not make you feel like you are just another chart.

The living definition of a caring doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2009

While hospitalized during 2005, I had my attending physician give up on me. He announced at the foot of my bed that he had no idea what my medical problem was other than it was complex. Dr. Wierman, who had been assisting, took over and managed my care. She worked hard and overtime. One late night she and a nurse were on the floor trying to find a spot on my foot to draw blood! She is the living example of medical CARE!!

Posted on August 16th, 2017