Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann M Wry has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
If you want a dr. who stays on her cell phone the whole time you see her, go there. She texted & read her cell messages even while listening to my heart & doing an EKG. She walked out of the room, I had to ask what is it? From the hallway, says a-fib, shaking her head, not good. She doesn't come back in the room, I had to ask a student nurse what that meant. Then dr. gave the wrong diagnosis. she only cares how she gets paid, either from insurance or you. She will send you for unnecessary tests, esp. to her partner, Dr. weiderman for nuclear stress test. Her office staff doesn't care how long you wait, & not helpful at all. Keep track of every test, cause when you call for results, they won't give you the correct information & I suffered for years not knowing what was wrong, only knew after I sent for my records. Her & the other dr. love medicare, so they get paid, & write what they want in order to get money.
29 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Ann M Wry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnn Michele Wry Md, 114 Essex St Ste K, Rochelle Park, NJ
Dr. Ann M Wry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochelle Park, NJ.