Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann M Wurst has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ann M Wurst has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Ann M Wurst has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ann M Wurst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Wurst is a great person to see. She performed a colposcopy on me and made it way less scary. She talked to me the whole time and was personable. She also discussed pediatricians with me for my little one on the way. She's super down to earth and makes you feel comfortable asking silly questions. She wears everyday clothes and makes the environment comfortable!!!
Extremely rude. In an accusatory tone asked me why I was there and then introduced herself as an after thought. Hadn't looked at my chart and wouldn't listen to my explanation of my problem. Spike down to me as though I was just looking for drugs and needed to get over it, even though my pain was so bad I was unable to move the previous evening. Then proceeded to insult me for having an infant who woke up to feed more than twice in a night even though infant is only today 1 week old. Would NOT reccommend her, but the other doctors and midwives at this practice have all been very caring, professional, and supportive.
Did not receive a phone call to remind me of my appointment the next day. I pre-registered on line. First thing at the window-paperwork to fill out-did not know about the pre-registeration. Waited in outside waiting room 1/2 hr., moved to an inside room, talked to another person for less than 1 minute, waited to talk to the doctor, waited another 1/2 hr for doctor, then moved to the exam room, waited 45 minutes for the exam, which lasted about 5 minutes. Said she could prescribe some creme, but "BUT IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE"--repeated about 5 times that "IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE". The WORST doctor visit I have ever had. Is it because I am on medicare? I have very good insurance besides medicare, plus good drug coverage.The question how long was your wait at the office needs to allow for more than an hour!I "DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO GO TO THIS DOCTOR"
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Wurst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Ann M Wurst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProfessionals For Womens Health, 921 Jasonway Ave Ste B, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann M Wurst in this video.
Dr. Ann M Wurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.