Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna-Louise O Molette
Dr. Anna-Louise O Molette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smyrna, TN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Molette is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital, Stones River Hospital and Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna-Louise O Molette has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Saw this doctor for extreme pain from back injuroes and knees. She has had me come back 3 Fridays in a row and still has not prescribed me anything for pain and I am only getting worse. Am seeking a new doctor bexause I refuse to pay a doctor who doesn't treat me especially after she said I had a lot of issues and my back is a mess.
This entire office should be shut down. The office manager is a joke. The "nurse" left me bruised from repeated attempts at an IV. During my procedure (which did nothing to help with pain) I told the doctor I could feel the needles and it was hurting. She advised me to "just hold on". If I have to hurt for the rest of my life, I will never set foot in that office again.
Dr Molette make a diagnosis that was right for me when other doctors never took the time to find the problems that was causeing my pain. She made a accurate diagnosis in a very short period of time and had made me feel like their is a future without being in pain 24 hours a day. She has made every effort to help in any way she can.
Dr. Molette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1996
University Health System
Dr. Anna-Louise O Molette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Pain Institute PLLC, 739 President Pl Ste 220, Smyrna, TN
Dr. Anna-Louise O Molette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smyrna, TN.