- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna N Alshansky MD
Dr. Anna N Alshansky, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brewster, NY, with other offices in Yorktown Heights, NY and Katonah, NY( and 4 other locations). They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology.
Dr. Anna N Alshansky has 6 locations
Dr. Anna N Alshansky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anna N Alshansky has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Anna N Alshansky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Anna N Alshansky
Dr. Alshansky graduated from the St Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy in 1983. Dr. Alshansky works in Brewster, NY and 5 other locations and specializes in Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Alshansky is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center, Northern Westchester Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital Center.