Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Beyer
Dr. Anna Beyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA . She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Beyer is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Beyer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was refer by my primary doctor, Dr. Garcia to see her but the receptionist in both office gave me a hard time giving me an appointment due I can't give them my diagnostic despite I said it was indicated in my referral what is for. My referral was faxed to them 3 times and found out they should have access with my records also. I called them many times; Anna knew about it. Rosa and Sonia were very rude in both office; they were not helpful at all. . I decided to see another doctor instead. Don't waste time like I did; find another doctor.
Dr. Beyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
10 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Anna Beyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna Beyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.