Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Cabeca
Dr. Anna Cabeca, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA, with another office in Saint Simons Island, GA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Cabeca is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus and Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Cabeca has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Age-Related Problems
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I scheduled a consultation with the nurse practitioner of Dr.Anna Cabeca. Office staff could not give me price until after 1st visit. I should have known then. Payed $50.00 up front.After a long questionaire and a 10 minute conversation with the practitioner about a healthy diet, I decided not to make a 2nd appointment. Three months later, I get a bill. $202.00 for the 10 minute lecture on eating healthy.
Dr. Cabeca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna Cabeca in this video.
Dr. Anna Cabeca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.