Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Chavana
Dr. Anna Chavana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schertz, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chavana is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Chavana has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
1)office staff is rude and not helpful 2)They messed up my STD panel and told me I had a STD when I didn't. No apology given. 3)Dr.Chavana accused me of using drugs. I'm not a drug addict or have ever even used drugs, so this angered me. Especially since I was stressed from work and home life. Like I needed that on top of everything. 4)the wait time is horrible, I always waited 30 minutes to get my BP & weight, then I had to wait for a room, and then for the doctor. 5) when I was induced the on call doctor (Lin) gave me a C-section because I was the last patient who hadn't given birth(was at 9cm and almost ready to push) and he cited "risk of infection" I also believe he was using cocaine. Because he walked in with what looked like baby powder on the side of his nose. It wasn't a lot. But it was there. 6)I had Medicaid and they made me feel horrible and useless for having it. (my insurance hadn't kicked in yet at my job)
Dr. Chavana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Baptist Hospital
North Central Baptist Hospital
17 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Anna Chavana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna Chavana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schertz, TX.