Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Cioczek
Dr. Anna Cioczek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cioczek is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn. Dr. Cioczek has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Cioczek has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anna Cioczek has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Anna Cioczek has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anna Cioczek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr Anna is amazing! I cannot say enough. Her staff howwver is horrendous. Extremely rude. Everyone in the waiting room was talking about it. I cringe every time I have to make a call there bc her staff is so rude. But Dr Anna is so wonderful I bear it. I would hope after the number f complaints she has received that she would address this.
Dr. Cioczek's staff is very unpleasant. I asked them to put through a prior authorization for me and the reception informed me that they don't do that, which is completely unacceptable. The lady kept telling me to make an appointment because it's been 6 months since I've been to the office. I had no problem doing so, but I needed the birth control sooner than she could give me an appointment. She did not want to help me at all. I told them I will not be using their services any longer. Few weeks later, I received a letter saying Dr. Cioczek can no longer meet my expectations, which she never has. Everytime, I called the office, her staff was unpleasant and never willing to help. I truly do not recommnend that office. The doctor is mediocre, and her staff is awful. I have my friends going to her, and few girls were misdiagnosed. Please stay away from her and her staff.
Jeszcze nikt wczesniej nikt tak dobrze sie mna nie zajal. Jestem pod wrazeniem. Dr. Cioczek nie traktuje pacjenta rutynowo, wywiad przeprowadza bardzo dokladnie i slucha pacjenta. Jest to dosyc wazne gdyz, z takiego gabinetu wychodzimy zadowolone,ze ktos sie nami naprawde dobrze zajal.Zleca wiele badan o ile jest nam to potrzebne. Robi tez na miejscu badania usg. Naprawde polecam.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cioczek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Anna Cioczek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPolska Przychodnia Medical Center, 6718 13th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Anna Cioczek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.